To Add Zoom to the PC/Laptop
1. Open your browser and go to "https://zoom.us".
2. Click on "Join a Meeting".
3. Enter the number you were given in the "Meeting ID" box.
4. Click on "Join".
5. If you see this window, then click "OK" to close it.
6. If installation doesn't start automatically then click "download & run Zoom".
7. Click "RUN" to install Zoom.
8. Click "Test Computer Audio".
9. Test Speaker.
10. Test Mic.
11. If "Automatically join audio by computer when joining a meeting" is
unchecked, then click to enable it.
12. Zoom is now installed on your PC/Laptop. If you want, you can add it
to your taskbar by clicking on Start, scrolling down to "Zoom", and then
right clicking to add to taskbar.
13. Start zoom by either repeating step1 and step 2 or if you added zoom to your
taskbar (step 12 above) then you can simply click on the icon and then enter your
14. Wait for meeting to start. Once meeting starts you may want to mute your
microphone so that background noises around you don't disturb the meeting. Remember
to unmute your microphone when you want to say something.
Return to Zoom device setup