To Add Zoom to the iPhone/iPad
1. On your iPhone/iPad tap the App Store
2. Enter "Zoom" in search
3. Tap Get "Zoom Cloud Meetings".
4. After Zoom is installed you can tap it's icon to start it.
5. Tap "Join a Meeting".
6. Enter in the Meeting Number you were provided.
7. Tap "OK" to allow Zoom to access your camera.
8. Tap "Join with Video".
9. Tap "OK" to allow Zoom to access your microphone.
10. Tap "Call using internet Audio".
11. Wait for meeting to start. Once meeting starts you may want to mute your
microphone so that background noises around you don't disturb the meeting. Remember
to unmute your microphone when you want to say something.
Return to Zoom device setup